Plan a Stress Free Holiday with Stella Cheese
Holiday season equals food. If you want me to have a stress free holiday party, just give me cheese. I’m not kidding. If you don’t agree with me then you can excuse yourself (actually, just hear me out). I cannot tell you how many hours me and my cousins spent laughing and pigging out around the crackers, cheese, dips, and finger foods galore at our family’s holiday get togethers. How we didn’t explode eating all of that and then sitting down to a full meal and dessert afterward. But still to this day, I think I might like the snacks before the meal just as much as the holiday meal itself. So, that is why I was happy to try a couple varieties of Stella Cheese. And, if your family is anything like mine, you should plan to include Stella Cheese on your holiday cheese board, too.
We hosted Thanksgiving at our house for the first time this year and let me tell you, it went a lot better than I thought. The cooking went well, the conversation flowed and we ended with pumpkin pie! You can’t beat that. I had planned to cook but we decided the day before that we should have everyone over to our place instead of over at my husbands family’s house. I don’t think I had time to be stressed or nervous about it.
But, I don’t know if that will always the case.
Thanksgiving is sort of like the kick off event for Christmas. We are in for a wide array of parties, family dinners, shopping trips, grocery needs and much more. So, for my next get together I think I’m going to bring some Stella Cheese.
Now, I like to keep things simple so I really am not about to give you ways to set up the fanciest cheese board in the world. But I am going to give you some simple, stress-free steps on how to use Stella Cheese to keep your guests happy!
- Go here to the Stella Cheese website
- Click on the “Where to Buy” tab at the top of the page. Go ahead I’ll wait.
- Type in your zip code to find where they sell Stella Cheese
- Go there and buy some (maybe pick out a couple of boxes of crackers, too)
- Go back home
- Slice that cheese!
- Serve it up
- Watch your guests smile.
Okay but seriously. Here are my tips for a successful cheese board. Coming from a cheese lover.
- Don’t go crazy: stick to 2-3 types of cheese and keep them separate if you can. One thing I hate is when I try one cheese that I don’t like and accidentally keep grabbing that kind.
- Keep a good ratio: Have as many types of crackers as you have types of cheese. I usually find that if you like to eat your cheese with crackers you will be able to relate when I say, “not all crackers go with all cheeses”
- Have a back up stash: you don’t want to run out of your Stella Cheese
If that’s not enough to brighten your holidays. You can currently enter for a chance to win trip to wine country by entering on the Stella Cheese website here. Can you imagine winning a trip worth $5,000 to Nappa Valley, CA?! So get to it while you still can!
Now, spill the beans. How do you keep your guests happy during the holidays?!